Purchase with Confidence using AVI's Secure Website
Sudoku is the puzzle phenomenon from Japan, a game that looks like a math problem, but is in fact a twisting puzzler. The rules are simple: start with a grid consisting of nine three-by-three squares in which some of the numbers are already supplied. Fill in the blank squares so that each column, row, and three-by-three grid contains a number from 1 to 9 with none repeated. The Sudoku PSP game features a thousand puzzle problems (plus the option to download more later), tutorial and training modes as well as an in-game help, and multiplayer options that include pass play, VS, battle, collaborative play, and even Game Sharing.
- Pass the time - Go Sudoku provides the perfect companion for the daily commuter looking for an enjoyable way to pass the time
- Multiple game modes - Take to your commute with four main game modes at hand, including three multiplayer modes (Pass mode, Versus mode and Battle mode) and one single-player mode (Solo mode)
- Replay value - 1,000 mind-boggling puzzles will keep users entertained for ages, while up to 200 additional puzzles will be available for download
- Beginners welcome - For those unfamiliar with Sudoku, don't fret. Go! Sudoku comes equipped with both Training and Tutorial modes that teach beginners the basics of how to complete Sudoku puzzles of all difficulty levels.
- Picture perfect - Customizable game screen backgrounds allow the display of personal photos, providing the user with a sense of individuality
Ages 3 and over